Wednesday, March 8, 2017

10 Saccharin Sweet Illustrations About Love by SUNDAE KIDS That Get You Heavy Toothache


Love is in the air” comes across my mind every time I take a look at SUNDAE KIDS’ illustrations. Practically not all of them, since there are many categorizes under SUNDAE KIDS itself. There are gloomy kids, frosty kids, bitter kids –

Well anyway, back to the title, today I will share my top 10 saccharin sweet illustrations about love from SUNDAE KIDS which are extremely relatable to our lovey-dovey phase. Here they are.



There are still many of other relatable situations SUNDAE KIDS give us through its simple yet beautifully made illustrations. Check out on its official Instagram account and subscribe to get routine dosage of love that will get you heavy toothache anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥