Monday, February 20, 2017

A Talk About the Change of Blog's Name

source : RD.com

Where is rischau.blogspot.com and what is this bloomingfleur?

If you ever had that question popped on your head, then this post will answer it!

First thing first, I had no particular reason of changing blog’s name because there was no urgency to do so. However, later on this month I will celebrate my birthday which is no other but this 20th birthday! Then suddenly I felt the urge to change it as a mark of my coming of age ceremony. And, that’s why, I have changed it to bloomingfleur.blogspot.com.

Why does it have to bloomingfleur?

If you have read one post that has been published before this, you will catch an idea of how I want 20 to be like. I want it to be as refreshing as new stuffs. As for me this idea gives an image of beautifully blooming flower – how refreshing it looks like when the petals pop!

Thus I become obsessed to be one! I want to reincarnate as it LOL!

Originally, I wanted a simple domain name e.g bloomingflower but since it had been taken I had no other option but bloomingfleur. Fleur is flower in French, and I have no doubt about the beautifully arranged French’s semantic.

Why does it have to be in English?

Another thing that changed is the language of this blog! I have thought hard about this one too, and I have decided to write wholy in English. I am taking English as my major at college, and I want to make the most of knowledge I obtained here. For my Indonesian readers, the translate button has already been prepared on the sidebar widget, so please use it comfortably.

This post will sum up the revolution of my blog – my baby – and I hope people out there in this blogosphere will like it as much as I do. It is always fun to do something new and challenging!

Hope you do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥